Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stanislas Wawrinka winning his first Masters event.

I am back b***es! And I Know what you've been up to last summer hehe!

Wawrinka has now achieved more over Tsonga (where is FedFan please bwhahahahaha). And GRED RUSEDSKI has now ACKNOWLEDGED that it is possible that Stanislas Wawrinka might finish the year as Number one.

Wawrinka has shown that last year's lost to Roger was due to his poor mental fortitude more than anything.

Stan leads the race and and has also WON MORE TITLES THAN ANYONE ELSE SO FAR!

Also, Stan is is on course to fulfil the requirements I highlighted to finish year end number one (2 masters before Roland Garros) THEN WIN ROLAND GARROS. If Stan manages this, he's a shoe in for the title!

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Strong, gutsy stuff from Stan from the 2nd set on. Perfect start to that 3rd set. The balance between line-hugging risk and heavy, point-manipulating hitting was spot-on.

Federer showing some improvements there with the backhand return and the forward motion to the net, but it isn't yet "true" to him and he let himself get bullied around at the back of the court for the latter part of the match.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
You're the man, Stan! Congrats. :worship:

See you in Madrid Rogie, well done to make the final champ. :hug:

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
Rogie's slave denying him the vulturing of the most prestigious Masters event, what a glorious day for tennis and humanity :)

Horrific quality in the first two sets, but Wawrinka showed he is a man and completely schooled the inferior player in the third set.

·
Registered
57,597 Posts
Good win from Wawrinka, he really does seem to be a new man. He will contend for RG.

Not a good match though, both below average in the second (missed the first), Wawrinka was pretty good but Federer was stunningly bad in the third

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Stan is THA BIG MAN!!!

Amazing.

I don't know... Can't help being happy and not sad! Federer didn't get his MC unfortunately, but Wawrinka just confirmed that he is a new man and that he deserves everything he's won this year and this way will cease the "fluke theorists" from spitting on his AO trophy.

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
good job beating Roger Stan;Roger thought you were gonna bend down and hoped you'd choked;well he choked and you beat him fair :good: go home Roger and go wait for the birth of those babies and good job losing a golden opportunity :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
1 - 20 of 256 Posts