Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this may seem a bit shallow, but WTF is up the Gael Monfils hair. It is a total mess. It looks like it has not been comb in months. He needs a hair cut stat.

I hope he wins his match today though. Looks like he will with his opponents shoulder injury.

·
Registered
9,234 Posts
NewTennisFan said:
Yeah. Just because he's got some style. Looks a whole lot better than Fed, at least.
I never made any comparison. Style to me is not tights, but not looking like you're wearing a tent either!

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
He said he loves american style, loves nba clothes, extra large, and is happy about Nike's collection.
Personly I think it's ridiculous.

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
He thinks it's fashion :rolleyes:
Nadal, Monfils... both have tasteless clothes.

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
It's just not to your taste Marine, that's all. :rolleyes:
I don't like it that much too but it's not that bad...
At least, they try to show a bit of their personnality through their look and clothes and that's great. :) And they're just teens. I dressed like shit too 5 years ago. I followed stupid trends too. That's normal. That's what teens do. I'm sure you too wore some things you're now ashamed of when you were younger, Marine...as everybody. ;)

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Man if you took a look at Kuerten's hair today during his match omg it was the ugliest hair this year.... I wish I could find a pic.. man it was brutal it looked like a poodle who just had a brush with Hurricane Katrina....

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
I don't see anything wrong with Gaël's hair. And concerning his clothes being large, well, he likes to be at ease when playing. And I should also add that he, unlike others, doesn't need to put his underwear back to its place each time he has to serve! And last thing, that's his choice! :)

·
Registered
26,748 Posts
Choupi said:
And I should also add that he, unlike others, doesn't need to put his underwear back to its place each time he has to serve! And last thing, that's his choice! :)
will they EVER understand that it has NOTHING to do with the clothes he's wearing? :rolleyes: :retard:

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
delsa said:
It's just not to your taste Marine, that's all. :rolleyes:
I don't like it that much too but it's not that bad...
At least, they try to show a bit of their personnality through their look and clothes and that's great. :) And they're just teens. I dressed like shit too 5 years ago. I followed stupid trends too. That's normal. That's what teens do. I'm sure you too wore some things you're now ashamed of when you were younger, Marine...as everybody. ;)
I just don't like his style it's my right. It goes with his personaluty that's all, and fortunatly all teens don't have the same tastes than Gael.
That's not very important, he's not a bad boy, it's just that I give my point of view.

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Marine said:
I just don't like his style it's my right. It goes with his personaluty that's all, and fortunatly all teens don't have the same tastes than Gael.
That's not very important, he's not a bad boy, it's just that I give my point of view.
Ok. That's what i thought. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts