Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:sad:. His WC goes to Huta Galung while in the meantime Brown is supposed to play quali's tomorrow or won't be able to participate at all if he wins his doubles QF at Halle.

I understand national bias, but giving De Bakker, Coppejans and Huta Galung wildcards over him boggles my mind. The former doesn't even live for his sport.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
:sobbing: At Monfils injured and Brown not getting the WC, thus probably not playing either. (or having to play in qualies) Stupid tournament organizers! :fiery:

·
23,063 Posts
:sad:. His WC goes to Huta Galung while in the meantime Brown is supposed to play quali's tomorrow or won't be able to participate at all if he wins his doubles QF at Halle.

I understand national bias, but giving De Bakker, Coppejans and Huta Galung wildcards over him boggles my mind. The former doesn't even live for his sport.
Hmmm, kind of agree with that, especially after upsetting a World #1 on that surface -- and let us be frank, the local Dutch players lately are, say, not the best opportunists on taking advantage on these "gifts", even when leading.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts