Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
If there is any justice in this universe, Monfils will leave tomorrow's match crying and a completely broken man ... I absolutely hate this guy. And the only player I would probably root against even if he was playing Rafa

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Clowns gonna clowns. Fed is no Novak. He can beat you even with the crowd against him.
He can but should he lose, it's the worst case scenario ... Of all people to lose to, losing to an absolute mug of a clown would be devastating.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Lots of trash talk when Roger is not in his prime anymore.
When Fed was good mover Monfils had no chance.

But he will win anyway, NID in 3.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Lots of trash talk when Roger is not in his prime anymore.
When Fed was good mover Monfils had no chance.

But he will win anyway, NID in 3.
I actually used to like Monfils but his trash talk and the way he acts against Roger ... I don't know man. Simon, Tsonga, and other French players are more classy

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Should be a good match. Hopefully monfils brings the goods.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
I actually used to like Monfils but his trash talk and the way he acts against Roger ... I don't know man. Simon, Tsonga, and other French players are more classy
Its true monfils is a troll hahaha..today the french crowd will be behind roger who plays a home game everywhere in the world.

·
Banned
923 Posts
Too bad this clown doesn't realize that the French will root for Fed

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
The crowd weren't rooting for La Monf at the U.S. open anyway!

He shouldn't be so sure the FO crowd will either. Roger is that rare player who always gets the crowd support. It will be close, crowds do love La Monf and it is his home slam but wouldn't surprise me to see Roger getting a bit more support.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Wimbledon 2012 the crowd cheering for Fed and Andy then at the Olympics the GB spirit was very high and everyone was rooting for Andy, it rattled Fed a little bit.. so Monfils got a point but would the crowd go crazy on him alone is yet to be seen.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Federer will have more fans but Monfils fans will be louder.
This. Against Cuevas it seemed to me that lot of low-class people attended the match and behaved in a way that I am not sure they ever heard of tennis before. I get that they can support their favourite but I turned off the TV because I didnt want to watch a football match.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 83 Posts