831 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
KOMAAN XAVIER! LoL so many people around in this forum
mmm.. like zero

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hate it when there aren't live Scores!! :mad:!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
still 4-4? eny updates?

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
C. Mamiit(USA) - (8) X. Malisse(BEL) 7-6(5) - 1-1

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey stijntje!
OMG XAVIER WHAT ARE YOU DOING????? FIGHT!NOW!!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
C. Mamiit(USA) - (8) X. Malisse(BEL) 7-6(5) - 3-4

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
C. Mamiit(USA) - (8) X. Malisse(BEL) 7-6(5) - 5-5

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Indeed, by the looks of it there have been no breaks thus far, at least no decisive ones. But I hope Mamiit wins it, as it gives Dent a better chance of progressing to the quarterfinals provided he gets past Pavel in the first round. Go Cecil!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Malisse already out :sad: 7-6 7-6

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
C. Mamiit(USA) d. (8) X. Malisse(BEL) 7-6(5) - 7-6(3)
WHAT A BAD RESULT!

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Cecil :D

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
I suppose so, although when the X-Man takes to the court you never know what to expect. Honestly, some days if he doesn't feel like playing he will give the most dreadful performance out there and lose to a guy you'd always expect him to beat. I saw him play against Roddick in Basel last year, and while he was hardly expected to win that one, being down 0-5 in head-to-heads, the way he played that match... tanking is too mild a word for the kind of limp, apathetic effort that he produced. It was a sign of how mediocre Roddick's form was that the score still managed to look respectable at 6-4, 6-3.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Sjengster said:
I suppose so, although when the X-Man takes to the court you never know what to expect. Honestly, some days if he doesn't feel like playing he will give the most dreadful performance out there and lose to a guy you'd always expect him to beat. I saw him play against Roddick in Basel last year, and while he was hardly expected to win that one, being down 0-5 in head-to-heads, the way he played that match... tanking is too mild a word for the kind of limp, apathetic effort that he produced. It was a sign of how mediocre Roddick's form was that the score still managed to look respectable at 6-4, 6-3.
Hi Sjengster!

Until I saw Malisse in Wimby last year I didn't really know his game since I had never seen him play previously but I have to say that "they" have hyped him up quite a bit. I was curious to see for myself if he had what it takes to be up there w the big boys. I enjoyed his tennis but it's obviously his mental [dis]ability that holds him back... and he's never won a tournament. How old is he??

Go, Dent!!!;)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts