Mens Tennis Forums banner

541 - 560 of 562 Posts

·
Registered
32,550 Posts
flmmkrz said:
gloatings not cool when you know that a lotta the people in here have money riding on him and you're on nothing but a quest to tell us we were wrong :mad:
happy doesn't gloat, he was just telling people some facts! ;)

·
Registered
45,653 Posts
Labamba said:
happy doesn't gloat, he was just telling people some facts! ;)
:haha:

seriously, why would I just bloat out that CYRIL's gonna win today without someone ASKING me.....scroll back to earlier pages.....

WHATGUY??? was kept asking who'll win between Cyril and Igor and I just gave him WHAT I liked.......

Anywayz, If Blake loses today....I'll be laughing at myself so, don't worry..... :cool:

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
happy928 said:
dude, I just lost on Clement....take it like a man and move on......
tough talk on the net dude.

your comments sound like gloating, stating your opinion when asked is one thing, constantly throwing it in is gloating. You wanted a pat on the back I sent one your way. As I said earlier what I lost was peanuts so its not about the bet its about the way you acted punk.

·
Registered
45,653 Posts
flmmkrz said:
tough talk on the net dude.

your comments sound like gloating, stating your opinion when asked is one thing, constantly throwing it in is gloating. You wanted a pat on the back I sent one your way. As I said earlier what I lost was peanuts so its not about the bet its about the way you acted punk.
bottom line....YOU LOST! :p

·
Registered
45,653 Posts
flmmkrz said:
I take back my comments i'll allow that I may have taken them to mean more than was intended. My apologies happy.
BRO,

We all lose matches.....Trust me, I've got bent over so many times that, I can feel the pain.......I'm sorry for your loss today...and my earlier comments were to directed cuz, someone said, I WAs LYINg about IGOR's STATS? Why would I do that when we gamble for money here?

Let's get em tomorroW!

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
happy928 said:
BRO,

We all lose matches.....Trust me, I've got bent over so many times that, I can feel the pain.......I'm sorry for your loss today...and my earlier comments were to directed cuz, someone said, I WAs LYINg about IGOR's STATS? Why would I do that when we gamble for money here?

Let's get em tomorroW!
fair enough. matter dropped and and gl on the rest of your plays.

I got blake x djok x falcons left for today

·
Registered
45,653 Posts
flmmkrz said:
fair enough. matter dropped and and gl on the rest of your plays.

I got blake x djok x falcons left for today

:cool:

we're on the SAME page with all those picks!!!!

DJO has a record of 10-3 his career on CARPET and won a title on Carpet @ Lamertz Open....

Mello has a career record of 0-1 on CARPET ;)

Let's go BLAKE!!! DJO!!! and MICHAEL VICK!!!!

541 - 560 of 562 Posts