Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to bed after seeing Fed kick Roddick’s sorry ass (Nando should’ve done that :sad: ) and got up at 9.30, but didn’t feel sleepy at all cos a new day at the BNR Arenas was waiting! We saw Lukas practicing with his coach and another young guy sitting down and laughing. I didn’t figure out who that was so I continued to take photos of Lukas. The first match on that court was the final round of qualifying between Simone Vagnozzi and a Slovakian guy called Pavol Cervenak. The Cervenak guy was the one who had been laughing and he had called Lukas a ‘very famous tennis player’ :rolls: He was jealous of Lukas’ success :lol: Vagno won in 3 sets and hot coach was happy ;) Between Lukas’ practice and Vagno’s match we took a walk to see who was on other courts and we bumped into Paulo and Christophe. I wanted a pic with Christophe (my soft spot in this tournament :lol: Sandee kept on saying that he’s my no. 1 fave :lol: which was not too far from the truth :eek: :lol: ) so I asked him and looked so scared :rolls: He was holding water bottles in his hands that’s why he looks like that in the photo (the thermobag was bigger than him :lol: ). Then, their coaches followed and I had told Sandra that I will take a photo with Thierry but on Tuesday, cos I will feel embarrassed after it and then I won’t have to see him too much. But she started shouting ‘Mr. Thierry, Mr. Thierry’ and ran after him cos he didn’t hear and she grabbed him and asked ‘Will you take a picture with her?’ pointing towards me and I was like :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: He was very nice and agreed (Chris’ coach was laughing his ass off) and then Sandee got one too (she then kept on :nerner: ing cos Thierry put his arm around her waist which he didn’t do with me :ras: :ras: ) Then there was Vagnozzi’s match and after it was Sandee’s bathroom experience :haha: I went with her and saw the superhot Italian coach going in (it was a women’s toilet :rolleyes: ) and she went in too. There were 3 doors: one close, one a bit ajar, and one quite open but you couldn’t see anyone inside and you could hear someone peeing. Sandee (like me) supposed hot coach was in the one that was closed, so she headed to the one most open. The next thing I knew was seeing Sandee running very fast out of the toilet. I supposed something had happened, so I followed her and then she told me she had ran into the coach :haha: :haha: :haha: We found the other girls at Martin Vassallo Arguello’s practice with Koubek ( :yawn: :yawn: :zzz: ) and she told them the funny toilet thingy and Vassallo (who was closer to us) told us ‘Sorry….shhh’ :lol: poor guy :lol: he couldn’t practice cos of us. But we left quite soon cos it was a bit boring and Lukas’ match was starting. He was playing against Mertinak and won the first set (Sandee and I were among the very few people in the stands and about the only ones clapping) and then I left to see Gilles-Pico. Cute coach Thierry, Christophe, Flo and PHM were watching but I didn’t know who to cheer for so I left. Gilles had won the 1st set 7-5 and I felt sorry for Pico. When I went back to Lukas’ match, I couldn’t go in cos it wasn’t a changeover and a blonde guy with a scary face came to see wassup. It was the one who had frowned at Sandee at the Vinci-Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo match last year :haha: so it was the ex-coach of RRH! Now he is Guillermo Garcia-Lopez’s coach, and GGL showed up too. But I was alone and didn’t have who to ask to get me a pic with GGL so I set my sights on a guy who looked kinda frightened when I asked him to. I whispered ‘Guillermo’ and he heard it but when he looked back I gave the camera to the guy and the when he turned around I asked for the pic :lol: In last year’s pic we have the hands on each other’s back but we stayed at one mile from the other :lol: this year we got a bit closer :lol: :p Then he got bored and left and so did I so I went back to Gilles-Pico. Then came Sandee….with a face that said it all. Lukas (her Monday fave :lol: ) had lost. That meant Paulo and Christophe’s doubles match was up next on that court. Of course we went there and we sat two seats away from Thierry. Behind us were 2 idiots. I think they were about 14-15 years old and one of the looked liked Michael Jackson when he was little :lol: But they were SO SO stupid!!! They cheered for Pippo and Di Mauro and kepton talking bullshit, not having any idea that right in front of them were the coaches of the others. Luckily, PHM and Chris won easily and we left to watch Montanes a.k.a Raul against GGL. GGL won in 3 sets :D We were waiting for Pico and Zaba’s doubles match against our friend Waske, but it was re-scheduled on center court after Pavel/Tecau vs. Lucho/Garcia. I was pretty much the only one who doesn’t like Horia (I think Crivoi is cuter than him :ras: ) and pretty much the only one hoping that Lucho and Garcia won, which they did muahahaha :devil: :lol: The stands were full at this match but they got empty at 21 when Pico/Zaba vs. Waske/Kohlmann started. Sandra, Miru, Aleka, Deaa and her friend and me were about the only ones left, along with el Profe ( my love :lol: ), Pico’s coach, some other players, a few people and the security guys and the janitors :lol: Mo was the umpire and he made a show :lol: So did we :p From the moment the Argies stepped on the court we started clapping loudly and cheering, making Waske throw us one of his scary looks. And despite Sandee shouting ‘Asi Pico!’ and Aleka ‘Vamos Mariano!’, the Germans won in straight sets :sobbing: Mo was funny cos he kept on snoring into the microphone :lol: and a lady came in during a game and disturbed the players so he shouted ‘Lady! Hey Lady!’ instead of ‘Take your seats please!’ :haha: :haha: The match ended at 22.30 and we waited for Pico to come out from the players lounge so we could take a pic with him (Deea and her friend had left, so that meant only the four of us were left) and guess who came out first from the lounge. Waske :bolt: :haha: We got home at 23 and Sandee’s parents kinda freaked out :lol: Great day!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts