Registered
19,156 Posts
Barthel and easy money in the same sentence :lol:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Barthel @1.331

Easy monay :wavey:
Don't underestimate who she's playing, Dabrwoski just knocked off a pretty strong Giorgi last round.

I am going to continue to ride the wave with Dusty Brown at +140, I think he still very undervalued with the oddsmakers.

Staying away from most sides as most matches are very competitive.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
476 Posts
Instincts tells me that there is no melody in that title tread. So for all you old school on here, I need not tell you about the power of the title thread jinx. Some more very hard to resist bankers

Krajinovic to beat his compatroit in a dead heat situation 6/5
Andujah over 12.5 games 4/5
panova win a set from Grace Min evens, (and possibly match if your liver holds)
And my power tip of the day Hogenkamp to beat Kanepi 2/1

perming 3 from 4 should bring u smiles at the end of the day,!!!!! gl

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Barthel @1.331
6-4 3-6 6-4...

Instincts tells me that there is no melody in that title tread. So for all you old school on here, I need not tell you about the power of the title thread jinx.
Jinx wasn't quite strong enough. Mona brought the money home despite 9 doublefaults, being broken 8 times and wasting first 4 matchpoints :angel:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
I am going to rant a second about these bitches in the wta that quit just before they are about to lose their match. Yes, I am talking about Dulgheru, who doesn't have the respect to wait out two more games to lose the match instead of retiring at 1-4 down in the second set. What a piece of shit!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts