Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well done to Monaco - and to Llodra also

A thoroughly absorbing and entertaining match, with great play from both and a gripping finish.

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
great to see those two battling it out in about 150 minutes - kohli will be pleased back in his hotel room. ;) what's the weather like in auckland today? i hope it's hot with a lotta humidity... :D

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
what a thriller :eek:

congrats Pico :bigclap:

and :yeah: to Llodra too, he's playing great

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
Monaco was very lucky to win, he choked horribly a few times even when Llodra was virtually standing on one leg. I expected an easier victory for Monaco...

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
That was pretty fun- was switching between that and the Justine Ana match.

Llodra was fun to watch, you can tell he is a dubs guy as he goes up to net so much- and Pico did very well. I can understand that the crowd liked Llodra- but I thought they could have been a little warmer towards Pico at the end after such a tigth match. Oh well- he looked blazing hot in that shirt. :drool: I like both of the guys' demeanors on court.

Pico does need to work on holding his serve after breaking.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Monaco has been really surprising. A while ago I didn't expect him to ever produce great results on hard courts, but he's really improved a great deal over the last year. He has more potential than he's given credit for.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Pico :yeah:. Well done to him for winning a highly entertaining contest and reaching his 1st ever ATP hardcourt semi-final.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
congrats monaco! good luck for your next match!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts