Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After popular demand (yeah right) I decided to open this thread where I will post my bets so that the forum can follow my progress. I use several bookies and those are:

1. Expekt.com, one of the best bookies out there
2. Nordicbet.com, another great bookie with great reputation
3: Unibet.com, nice odds, great bookie yet again.
4: Pinnaclesports.com,the best in the business

I play on variety of sports including: tennis, soccer, basketball, baseball icehockey, handball and trotting among others. For those of you that decide to follow me, i wish you all the best of luck.

Pick 1: Ireland - France
Play: UNDER 2.5,
Odd: 1.70
Stake 10 units.
Bookie: Nordicbet.com

WON 0-1FT
Total Return: 17 units

Pick 2: Czech Republic - Armenia (0-1 handicap), Malta - Croatia, Davenport - Dementieva
Play: Czech Republic to beat 0-1 handicap x Croatia ML x Davenport ML (PARLAY)
0dd: 1.51
Stake 20 units
Bookie: Nordicbet.com

Lost
Total Return: -20 units

Pick 3: Ireland - France (1-0)
Play: Ireland to cover 1-0 handicap
Odd: 1.50
Stake: 6 units
Bookie: Nordicbet.com

VOID
Total return: 6 units

Pick 3: Spain - Serbia & Montenegro (0-1)
Play: Serbia & Montenegro to cover handicap
Odd: 2.20
Stake: 5 units
Bookie: Nordicbet.com

WON
Total Return: 11 units
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
34,169 Posts
MK - Serbia to beat France in the volleyball is at unusually high odds ;).

Serbia only dropped 1 set all week, France dropped 2 matches, and Serbia is host too.

:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Pick 5: Guillermo Coria - Robby Ginepri
Play: Guillermo Coria
Odd: 2.55
Stake 5 units
Bookie: Unibet.com

lost
Total return: -5 units
Pick 6: Mary Pierce - Amelie Mauresmo
Play: Amelie Mauresmo
Odd: 1.70
Stake 5 Units
Bookie: Unibet.com

lost
Total return: -5 units
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its.like.that said:
MK - Serbia to beat France in the volleyball is at unusually high odds ;).

Serbia only dropped 1 set all week, France dropped 2 matches, and Serbia is host too.

:p
S&M team will probably play with their team B (without Grbic the 1st setter, and Mijlkovic( the Correction). If you look at the 3rd set against Holland, you could see that the S&M's coach had replaced 4 main players (of which Grbic and Miljkovic). Moreover, during the last main competitions (world league, the last europeean championship...) it seems that the S&M coach is used to take his 2nd team when it's sure to take the last round (his best players are getting rest)
France NEEDS to win here to qualify for the 2nd round. The motivation is maximum.

France +1.5 sets maximum stakes.

:wavey:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,986 Posts
MalmöKrampan said:
Pick 3: Ireland - France (0-1)
Play: Ireland to beat 0-1 handicap
Odd: 1.50
Stake: 6 units
Bookie: Nordicbet.com
Ireland with 0-1 hc @1.50? Not 1-0 hc?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
34,169 Posts
MalmöKrampan said:
S&M team will probably play with their team B (without Grbic the 1st setter, and Mijlkovic( the Correction). If you look at the 3rd set against Holland, you could see that the S&M's coach had replaced 4 main players (of which Grbic and Miljkovic). Moreover, during the last main competitions (world league, the last europeean championship...) it seems that the S&M coach is used to take his 2nd team when it's sure to take the last round (his best players are getting rest)
France NEEDS to win here to qualify for the 2nd round. The motivation is maximum.

France +1.5 sets maximum stakes.

:wavey:
I know it won't be their best team, but France have been shithouse this week, and the Serbs won't want to disappoint their home crowd too much.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Pick 9: Jonas Björkman/Max Mirnyi - Wayne Black/Kevin Ullyett
Play: Jonas Björkman/Max Mirnyi
Odd: 1.65
Stake 10
Bookie: Nordcibet.com

WON
Total return: 16.5 units
 
G

·
MalmöKrampan said:
Pick 9: Jonas Björkman/Max Mirnyi - Wayne Black/Kevin Ullyett
Play: Jonas Björkman/Max Mirnyi
Odd: 1.65
Stake 10
Bookie: Nordcibet.com

tailing you on this one big man
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Pick 15: Mary Pierce - Elena Dementieva (set betting)
Play: Elena Dementieva +1.5 sets
Odd: 1.65
Stake: 20 units
Bookie: Nordicbet.com

WON
Total return: 33 units
 
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Top