Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, um, hi. I'm having quite a mix of a time at the moment. Most of it is good though, so not to worry! It's strange. It's like a mix of two very different worlds. I have the GREAT brilliant world of university life. I have so much freedom on one hand. I have money to go out for the first time in aaages, i have all these new people and new places to go. It's pretty fantastic! And then there's my family :rolleyes: Sometimes it's just too different. I go from having all of that, to coming back and being suffocated :mad: It's so fricking annoying. Please excuse my language but it's really unbearable.

FUCK IT.

I'm just going to carry on the way i am.

Sorry if i'm being vague.

I think i'll make the next entry when i'm in a better mood :lol:

Actually it's not all bad. I spoke to quite the hotty last night. He's so pretty! :lol: And intelligent. Not a bad mix actually!

Much love to all you Vpeople! :kiss:

G

·
0 Posts
:hug: my fairiest fairy.

Yes, tell us about the hottie. ;)

And I am with you my special vdaughter. Be yourself. I wouldn't want it any other way. And one more thing, I like the way you are talking, as long as it is PG-13. :D

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Hey...u repped me for my Thierry av :D So then I decided to check out ur blog :lol:

I can understand what you mean about university being so awesome and then family being like stifling. :lol: Altho im not in uni yet its my last year b4 I go. So I can sort of relate. Good luck with the hottie!

·
Registered
9,431 Posts
thing about oil and water is the ones you can't stand right now are the ones you know you'll be able to count on for life...college/university magnifies and puts things to an extreme, b/c (at least in regards to here in the US) you are essentially in your own enclosed bubble surrounded by peers/friends that have the same exact interests/aspirations as yourself...

sometimes it just takes time and aging to get used to the oil and water combos of life.

take care :hug:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts