Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, for those who have regularly been reading that blog of mine, they know that last year, at this same period of the year, I was down. Won't come back on the reasons, nor the circumstances. I've tried hard, this year, to not fall again. Until some recent days, I thought I had been pretty successfull. But things started to go down the drain again. Some things that I thought were secure and safe just appeared to have been imaginations of the mind. That's hard to swallow, to say the least. And this feeling of having misled myself, or simply being unable to do anything on another situation that's really hurting me......that's fucking depressing. Can't help that impression of being left alone grow bigger and bigger every day. :sad:

·
Registered
100,161 Posts
be strong hun :hug: :hug: remember u have us :kiss: and 2 wonderful cats who take care of u ;)

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Betty & Rosie. But you know, I hate it to end up being punished for somebody else's faults. Even unintentionally. :sad:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
:hug:

G

·
0 Posts
oh...quel triste message, choupinette
il arrive en effet souvent qu'un évènement très marquant reste de manière inconsciente au plus profond de soi, et revienne de manière aussi régulière qu'une horloge.Le fait que ce soit proche des vacances de Noël doit te marquer davantage....
Je comprends que tu te sentes seule en ces moments-là, mais il y a au moins une petite partie du Nord- Pas de Calais qui pense à toi, sinon qu'est-ce-que je fais sur ce forum.....?
Allez Pupuce, reprend-toi en main " be strong" et ne croit pas que tu n'es pas jolie, la magnifique photo de la page 10 de ton journal prouve le contraire ( en plus de ton "nouveau" nez...)

les autres vont se demander qui est ce "chelmsford", tu ne crois pas?
Gros bisous

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
Hi, Choupi. Keep your head up. Like I always say, you're better than the people and the situation you're dealing with right now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts