Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 594 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
47,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After the other one was bumped up recently and talked about, Im deciding to follow Genci's example and be the manager of this little contest thingie.

You can nominate as many girls as you would like, but in order for the lady to be eligible, a picture must be provided in some way, shape, or form, and people must agree on it.

Lets keep this civil, people, and mods, dont move it if it gets to 1000 posts, damn it! :mad:

ALSO:

Due to the possibility of some of the nominees not being here in the next few days, ive sent out the first round of PMs already.

However, you still have until 8PM CET on Monday to continue to nominate your girls for the competition :yeah:
Amongst all the insanity of today, the nominations deadline has come and gone, and the candidates have a few days to get their information in, im thinking Thursday at about Midnight CET?
Vamos :)

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts
let the party begin

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts
he's young, he'll learn respect as he gets older

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Mmm when is the deadline for making nominations?

:wavey:

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
he's young, he'll learn respect as he gets older
He better remembers the mods here are not like his Latina ladies when Jon said jump, they :inlove: asked how high. ;)

Sorry for the off topic but when I'm counting the number of posts for chat thread status, I will count my 2 posts here out :devil:

OK, count Genci's reply out too. :angel:

1 - 20 of 594 Posts