Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:woohoo: 6-4 3-6 10-6 over the Bryans!!! :D

Both Murrays win a title the same day. Judy will be proud :hug:

I'm so happy for Jamie & Max. What a fabulous start to their partnership!

·
Ace Loveforty
83,415 Posts
yesssssssssssssssssss

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
God job, Max&Jamie :worship:

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
I switched to ES 2 ten mins ago and was surprised that they broadcasted it. Did they actually show the whole match or only the end of it?

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I cant stand these Bryans and their American patriotism and they suck gay nuts

;)

Reactions: Verd

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,508 Posts
Nicely done - they struggled early on and the Bryans put together a great return game in the second set, and they were behind in the MTB but just edged ahead with some very good play from Jamie and some good Max volleying to mop up - and once they got ahead they brought it home.

A very shaky start to the week for them, they didn't look very convincing in their second round and their QF was still a bit ropey but from the semis on they have started to work together much better as a unit and play better individually.

I'm sure Jamie and Andy will both be made up at the other's successes this week - they did the double last year in San Jose at this same point in the calendar so early February is an excellent time for them :)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Will brotherly love reign supreame now after the argy-bargy in the press a few weeks ago? ;)

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,508 Posts
Will brotherly love reign supreame now after the argy-bargy in the press a few weeks ago? ;)
I think they'll both be thrilled with the other's success and bury any remaining irritation - Andy in particular is always very happy when Jamie wins a title.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Great win for Jamie & Max.
Nice that they have both won a tournament this week.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Four:Love, I'll take a look!

Reactions: Volcanic Tennis

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That clip's awesome, Jamie's on fire!! :hearts: Let's hope they can cause a few more upsets at San Jose and Memphis. Jamie's got a shed load of points to defend...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts