Mens Tennis Forums banner

3161 - 3166 of 3166 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Outstanding win over Tsitsipas at the Australian Open, without facing a break point. Cilic is next.
I haven't seen much of the AO at all due to the time zone. However, I would have loved to have seen that match! Milos is a talented player, but just hasn't been able to stay healthy 😢

·
Registered
613 Posts
Australian Open 4th round: Raonic d. Cilic 6-4, 6-3, 7-5. The Croat's serve was inexplicably slow. Milos is into the quarterfinals without dropping a set or even losing serve.

I didn't like the way the Croatian fans treated Pospisil when he played Karlovic. So there.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Australian Open 4th round: Raonic d. Cilic 6-4, 6-3, 7-5. The Croat's serve was inexplicably slow. Milos is into the quarterfinals without dropping a set or even losing serve.

I didn't like the way the Croatian fans treated Pospisil when he played Karlovic. So there.
I did get to seem some of that match. Cilic took a medical time out for his back. That may explain the problem with his serve? I was just glad the medical time out wasn't for Milos!

·
Registered
613 Posts
He came back from two mini breaks down in the second set tie break and got to match point against Opelka. But he lost it and now they are in the third set.

3161 - 3166 of 3166 Posts