Mens Tennis Forums banner

3121 - 3140 of 3165 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Milos is playing in Queens where he got a retirement Bhambri. Milos was leading the match before the retirement.

·
Administrator
14,817 Posts
Damn Milos such rough luck. I sure hope he's healthy enough for Wimbledon, but I have my doubts.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
To update he then went to the Rogers Cup where he defeated Goffin in straight sets, but lost to Tiafoe in 3 sets. Next he went to Cincinnati where he defeated Lajovic in straight sets, Jaziri in straight sets, Shapovalov in straight sets, before he was defeated by Djokovic in 3 sets. Followed by the USA Open where he defeated Berlocq in 4 sets, Simon in straight sets, Wawrinka in straight sets, before losing to Isner in 5 sets. He won both his Davis Cup matches. Then went to Tokyo where he defeated Mannarino in straight sets, Watanuki in 3 sets, before losing to Medvedev in straight sets. Next he went to Shanghai where he lost to McDonald in 3 sets. I saw that match on TV and I have personally never seen Milos play that poorly before :sad:

·
Administrator
14,817 Posts
Tough draw for Raonic in Melbourne.

Kyrgios->Wawrinka->Chung->Zverev->Thiem->Djokovic->Nadal

Early rounds are difficult, mid rounds ok-ish.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Tough draw for Raonic in Melbourne.

Kyrgios->Wawrinka->Chung->Zverev->Thiem->Djokovic->Nadal

Early rounds are difficult, mid rounds ok-ish.
I didn't see any of his matches in Brisbane. So all I know is the information by score. He had a BYE in Rd 1, defeated Kecmanovic in straight sets, and then lost to Medvedev in 3 sets. Based on Brisbane's results I wish he had an easier draw for the AO.

·
Super Moderator
18,661 Posts
Tough draw indeed. First match either Kyrgios shows up and its a bruiser, or he'll be done in less than 2 hours. Wawrinka worries me more than the other names listed above.

·
Registered
13,380 Posts
This might actually be the worst slam draw he's ever had. Both Kyrgios and Wawrinka are essentially 50/50 matches for him (if Nick feels like trying that day and he usually does against Milos).

3121 - 3140 of 3165 Posts