Mens Tennis Forums banner

81 - 100 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
He fell pretty badly. Doesn't look very good. Will probably retire.

·
Registered
22,401 Posts
Muller's return looked out to me so I don't think it even should have happened, but it looked real bad, retirement when it happened

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Not surprising Milos pulled out..

He looked good early which is disappointing but don't worsen the injury!

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
can someone please tell me what happened?

i watched muller hold for 2-3 and then i refresh the page and the score disappears

·
Registered
198 Posts
can someone please tell me what happened?

i watched muller hold for 2-3 and then i refresh the page and the score disappears
Milos fell at like 15-15 when up 2*-1, got treatment, somehow managed to hold despite not being able to move, then played statue on Muller's service game, then, I think correctly, retired.

·
Registered
790 Posts
I'd say he should take it easy and not go to DC. Unless he's absolutely 100%.

There's no need to risk anything, especially on clay

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
:rolleyes:at all those people who assume, that because milos held off a break point even if he was hurt that milos would have strolled though the match

im sorry but you cant judge how an entire match will turn out from one game

·
Registered
198 Posts
:rolleyes:at all those people who assume, that because milos held off a break point even if he was hurt that milos would have strolled though the match

im sorry but you cant judge how an entire match will turn out from one game
You didn't even see shit. If you watched the start of the match, you would have seen Milos break Muller who was getting almost all of his first serves in. You would have seen Milos clearly have the advantage in any neutral rally, and you would have seen almost no returns in play from Muller.

But oh no, we should listen to a debbie downer who didn't even see a single point.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Milos was off to a quick start which makes this even tougher to swallow. I don't see him playing any DC unless he is 100 percent. Does this make Vasek the number one singles player?

81 - 100 of 120 Posts