Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GO Milos!!!
The new star in the old tournament for the first time.
I'm excited about this, I mean, just imagine this guy, he'll make his first step on that grass, and he's beeing seeded in his first Wimby.
That's ubercool.

·
Registered
22,658 Posts
Optimal solution is to do what Rafa did in his debut Roland Garros ;)
and then the next 3 after that:lol:

Highly, highly unlikely though:p

I`m expecting Round 3, hoping for Round 4, and cheering for him to win it all:)

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
He should hopefully make at least Round 3.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
from twitter:

milosraonic: At RG I got to practice with the King of Clay, and here at Wimby today I got a hit in with the King of Grass. Pretty awesome!!!

ivokarlovic: @milosraonic King of Grass? Snoop is here? That's really awesome.

:D

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
from twitter:

milosraonic: At RG I got to practice with the King of Clay, and here at Wimby today I got a hit in with the King of Grass. Pretty awesome!!!

ivokarlovic: @milosraonic King of Grass? Snoop is here? That's really awesome.

:D
i love ivo for his tweets

·
Registered
752 Posts
I think the draw will be very important to know what are Milos chances. There are a lot of dangerous players that won't be seededs, and also there'll be seededs players who don't play well on grass and could be upseted. Anyway, wihtout knowing Milos draw I hope he reaches 3rd round, when the draw is made we will know if he has possibilities to advance further or if he has hard opponents in first matches

·
Registered
198 Posts
so he'll be seeded 31st at wimbledon
Looks like he is the most dangerous player 25-32, and whichever seed 1-8 draws him will not be happy. Unfortunately, that is a small consolation prize.

Hopefully he gets at least R3 so that he builds up the bonus Wimbledon points next year.

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
Everyone rushing to practice with Milos before the start of Wimbledon:lol:. Nole said on twitter that he found it difficult to return his serve.

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
so milos will get:

fabio fognini in round 1

gilles muller or tommy hass in round 2

rafael nadal in round 3

with this draw round 3 is as far as he can go. However its entirely possible he goes out to muller in round 2..he will be a very dangerous opponent for sure. Im not to concerned about fognini in round 1

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
We all said that about Berrer so let's be careful but I do have to agree that Fognini should not be an issue. Second round is going to be tough no matter who he gets. Let's hope that he finally gets another crack at Nadal. I am sure that Nadal is not to thrilled to see Milos in his section of the draw.

·
Super Moderator
18,674 Posts
Just like everywhere else this will be a learning experience this year. He wasn't going to win Wimbledon so...

Possibly getting a third round match on centre court the first weekend against Rafa would be fantastic :) Of course, its not a done deal he gets there.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts