19,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4 matches
4 wins
Big underdog in all matches
17 years old
Ranked 1472

Plays final tomorrow

MTF don't care as its not big 3 or slagging nextgen or discriminating russian members or non vaxed.

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised to see him snatch a set through the power of poor people cheering his every "let", but I would be surprised to see him beat a rock solid Misolic. GimenoTravelero was fucking atrocious, today. Miso>Mili; straight milled into soup!

·
MONSOON season.
83,585 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised to see him snatch a set through the power of poor people cheering his every "let", but I would be surprised to see him beat a rock solid Misolic. GimenoTravelero was fucking atrocious, today. Miso>Mili; straight milled into soup!
I read Gimeno Traver for a second and thought I had missed an epic comeback.

The Croat has defeated a lot of legit opponents :eek:

·
Registered
504 Posts
Out of nowhere really, amazing to see and very winnable match considering all the players he beat already vs Misolic tomorrow, will be ranked around 444 if he wins tomorrow, rise of over 1000 places in the ranking in 1 week, not too shabby!

·
Registered
6,264 Posts
This is an infraction (red card) for medium rule violation (Creating non big three related thread topic.). Ban lengths are listed according to the schedule listed on our site wide rules and regulations

1,488 Posts
Shades of Romanian Dragos Dima inexplicably winning his home CH. (Sibiu) in 2018 against a much a better draw to get to #279. (Currently at #1248 & has never gotten past the 1st rd. of a CH. before or after). Being this kid is only 17 & Dima was 26 at the time, this should at least be somewhat of a launching point for his career.
Rectangle Font Circle Screenshot Number

Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Screenshot

Product Smile Font Screenshot Chest

Font Line Adaptation People Happy

·
MONSOON season.
83,585 Posts
Not really comparable to Dima at all, given the age difference. And Dima had a history of playing college tennis, so a different background altogether.

·
Registered
13,276 Posts
What happened seyboth?
Extra court problems. He cheated on his girlfriend with whom he lived together and bragged to his friends on the whatsapp. Then later she acused him of expelling her from their home and also of verbal violence. He also was found fighting with some sports reporter about silly things like whether he was favorite or not to win a tournament, etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts