Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A very real tragedy, and he was a great driver and personality on the WRC. My thoughts are with his family at this present time.

B

·
0 Posts
Re: Michael Park, co-driver for Markko Martin in WRC, dies after accident on Rally of GB

i just saw this on the news, rally is extremely dangerous and this is really sad news

·
Registered
10,453 Posts
Re: Michael Park, co-driver for Markko Martin in WRC, dies after accident on Rally of GB

:sad:

·
Registered
42,421 Posts

It was really tragic. :sad: My heart goes out to his family & friends. It will be tough for Markko, I hope he can cope with this tragedy. :sad:

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts

That's sad and Märtin must feel very bad about this and I wonder how he'll cope, also good gesture by Loeb for not winning the Championship under these circumstances.

Condolonces to his family in this time.

·
Registered
65,539 Posts

Terrible, really terrible. :sad:

·
Banned
8,651 Posts

Sad to see incidents like this in sport :sad:

Also some sad stories in boxing over the weekend, levander johnson got his head bashed in by jesus chavez and had to be taken to hospital due to bleeding on the brain :sad: I am not quite sure on this, but i heard he was in a coma too. And another case in boxing - Masayuki Fujikake went into a coma Saturday night also after he lost by TKO in 10 in Tokyo and had a clot removed from his brain, he's still in a coma too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts