Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hyper sensitive world of relentless complainers and whiners we live in. Almost everybody wants to be a victim.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Nobody is going through anything. The only people dying are the older ones who previously also weren't in lockdown mode because people died from the flu.

I'm not saying we should swoon over strangers now, but the fact he is playing tennis shouldn't bother anyone one bit.
behave.

·
10,118 Posts
Nobody is going through anything. The only people dying are the older ones who previously also weren't in lockdown mode because people died from the flu.

I'm not saying we should swoon over strangers now, but the fact he is playing tennis shouldn't bother anyone one bit.
@IBM

·
Registered
995 Posts
Tennis players gotta play. Credit to Michael Mmoh for standing up and playing his sport and not surrendering to the media fear and control tactics. It's ridiculous he is getting criticism for taking advantage of open public courts in a beautiful setting instead of sitting inside watching tv. Absolutely ridicuous.
Finally someone with a brain. Odds are, he’s not gonna catch nor spread the virus by playing tennis, especially with only one other person who is pretty much in the same boat as him. He’s a professional tennis player meaning he needs to continue training or he’s gonna lose skill. This isn’t Ebola guys.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Finally someone with a brain. Odds are, he’s not gonna catch nor spread the virus by playing tennis, especially with only one other person who is pretty much in the same boat as him. He’s a professional tennis player meaning he needs to continue training or he’s gonna lose skill. This isn’t Ebola guys.
Definitely someone with a brain, just not very developed...

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
I admit I don't follow his "opus" here, but from what I did read inadvertently I can't recall this person ever showing a slightest sign of empathy or remorse. I once said he's full of himself more then a set of russian babushka dolls.

·
Registered
13,948 Posts
IBM, you will be just fine.

Don't worry.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Update imb?

·
Registered
14,458 Posts
At the end of the day, fear and brainwashing rule the developed world anyway...

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Yes, this is basically the same as Obama's h1n1 virus flu but the media protected obama and blew corona way out of proportion and attacked and crucified Trump like a swarm of vampires hounding Jesus Christ.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Yes, this is basically the same as Obama's h1n1 virus flu but the media protected obama and blew corona way out of proportion and attacked and crucified Trump like a swarm of vampires hounding Jesus Christ.
Anyone comparing this to H1N1 is either an idiot or a troll, take your pick. He may be weeks too late but even Trump has finally realised how deadly this Covid 19 outbreak is and is talking about 100k - 200k dead as a best case scenario if states start socially isolating now. If they don't, the number of dead could easily hit 1 - 2 million. Even now some states are struggling to find ICU beds and ventilators and we are way off the apex. This is a crisis of unimaginable proportions and if you still burying your head in the sand, you should get educated. Right now, you are part of the problem, not the solution.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Hyper sensitive world of relentless complainers and whiners we live in. Almost everybody wants to be a victim.
A good deal of people think of themselves as an exception to a rule too , it escalates from there . I dont know why a tennis player gets a pass

A gym owner can watch him and say hey Im gonna open my gym too , add some social distancing there , limit the people

Should society (the goverment implementing a rule) just trust michael to not get infected or directly he do as everyone else

21 - 36 of 36 Posts