1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
8,281 Posts
Mmoh is your typical selfish young person of today's horrible world that we live in. A lot of young people think that they can't get this virus, which isn't true. A lot of young people also think that if they get this virus, they will be alright because they are young. Again not true, as although young people are less vulnerable than the elderly, this Covid-19 can kill them too.

And to my earlier point about selfishness from the young people, what selfish idiots like Mmoh doesn't realise is that he can spread his Covid-19 virus to more vulnerable people. So even if Mmoh was to get the virus, he will most likely be aright, but his elderly parents or grandparents might not be.

These kind of selfish idiots like Mmoh, along with the selfish idiots who are panic buying are the sort of people that I absolutely can't stand.

·
23,039 Posts
Know he won't read this likely, but for the love of America and the whole world, can't you just stay at home for a bit within this month, and make the effort of other countries employing containment and distancing actually work?

·
Registered
13,948 Posts
Legend

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Michael Mmoh hits the ball like a 90 years old, so maybe he also has the immune system of a 90 years old. He should be careful.

·
10,118 Posts

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
With a heavy load of that virus, anyone can end up in reanimation room.

Mmoh is looking like an idiot (which he really is, let's face it).

·
Registered
995 Posts
It depends on the situation. If he has access to private courts, then he prob should’ve gone to those but if not, then I don’t see the whole big deal with him going out to practice to improve his tennis career. Not like he’s gonna be around a bunch of people and he can just wash his hands afterwards as well. As long as we keep the elderly and immune compromised people safe, things should be fine.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Will you only talk about a man? What about Kalinskaya posting Instagram pics of her at a beach resort?

Or what about Benoit Paire at a resort too? Or Tsitsipas travelling around still?

Why only criticizing Mmoh?

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tennis players gotta play. Credit to Michael Mmoh for standing up and playing his sport and not surrendering to the media fear and control tactics. It's ridiculous he is getting criticism for taking advantage of open public courts in a beautiful setting instead of sitting inside watching tv. Absolutely ridicuous.

·
Registered
57,559 Posts
I mean, I guess tennis is distant enough that if you're only playing one other quarantining person, it's probably okay.

But lol at people acting like putting people at risk is a heroic triumph. America's idiotic "I'll be damned if the government is gonna tell me if I can't go to Chik-Fil-A" philosophy is why a million people could die here.

·
Registered
13,948 Posts
This is kind of bad tasted considering what your fellow German and mod friend just went through...
Nobody is going through anything. The only people dying are the older ones who previously also weren't in lockdown mode because people died from the flu.

I'm not saying we should swoon over strangers now, but the fact he is playing tennis shouldn't bother anyone one bit.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts