Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Aways from mugs sounds the perfect tip, yesterday I lost my 2 bet, of course there were bets on mugs. I recovered a little from Malisse bet.
For tomorrow I will take my friend Wawrinka at 2.34. Let's go Stan, of course you can make it! Let's hope!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Worse then Indian Wells.Players just showing up to get paid and not get fined,disgusting.Miami is the mecca for partying,drugs and sex.Not a good atmosphere for tennis.Its gotten bad there lately for sure...I might bet a few on the WTA there and thats it...

·
Registered
14,038 Posts
FERRER x MONACO x RODDICK @2.18, 5 units

·
Registered
14,038 Posts
BOLELLI over Kohlie @3.75, 1 unit
KARLOVIC over Benneteau @1.55, 4 units

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
At the momment im quite keen on ancic, wawrinka, Paszek and Allesandra wozniaki to stuff safina.

yet to decide

·
Registered
30,764 Posts
Anyways my picks for today

Sela over Boredo 15/8

Karlovic over Benny 2/5

Ancic over Muzza 7/4

gl :yeah:

·
Registered
970 Posts
Wawrinka over Soderling @2.52
0.66 units to win 1 unit

Im not a big fan of Soderling at the best of times, and i rate Wawrinka higher as a tennis player outdoors. This is a must bet imo, although price has dropped dramatically since yesterday.

Bolelli over Kohlschreiber @3.75
0.36 units to win 1 unit

Another over-priced player, was suprised to see such odds on the Italian who should have his chances today. Kohlschreiber is not a player to trust at these odds in masters series quite yet.

Leans on Acasuso/Gulbis both above 4 but will decide later, maybe more for trading purposes?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts