1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rafa- Blake, Berdych

Roddick- Federer

Davy-Roddick, Nadal

It's really been a turnaround tournament of sorts!! I am not sure if there were more of this kind but it's awesome:lol:

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
It won't last.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I thought it was cool, too. Too bad Nadal couldn't have broke that trend in the final.

·
Registered
436 Posts
2008 season it's going to be one of the strangest I've ever seen.
Roger losing to Fish and Roddick; Rafa winning Blake and Berdych straights and then losing to Davidenko.
Really very X-files season.

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,846 Posts
It is the Parallel Universe phenomenon;)

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Mirror Universe, the one with a bearded Spock.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
It's a return to the 100 years of the history of tennis, like it used to be before the Rafa - Roger hegemony started in 2005... rather a retun to normal than anything else. :shrug:

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,846 Posts
It's a return to the 100 years of the history of tennis, like it used to be before the Rafa - Roger hegemony started in 2005... rather a retun to normal than anything else. :shrug:
Oh cut it out. I need to have me some fun here :p

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
It really was the revange of the pigeons, and the winner was the biggest pigeons of them all.

Well, it was a bizzare HC season, now it can be a bizzare clay season - Roger can scoop all the titles (Actually, I'm really not that greedy, I'll settle for the French)

·
Registered
7,647 Posts
It's weird, I've wanted it to be unpredictable like this for years really, for Fed to come down off the mountain, but I dunno... now I'm faced with the reality of it happening, I don't really want the Fedal domination to ever end, the rivalry at the top has really made the game special for a few years, I'll be sad to see it end :sad: Damn you 'buffoonette', you've converted me at the end of all things...

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
It's weird, I've wanted it to be unpredictable like this for years really, for Fed to come down off the mountain, but I dunno... now I'm faced with the reality of it happening, I don't really want the Fedal domination to ever end, the rivalry at the top has really made the game special for a few years, I'll be sad to see it end :sad: Damn you 'buffoonette', you've converted me at the end of all things...
:hatoff: :kiss: :smooch:
Better late than never! :D

·
Registered
436 Posts
By the way anybody has the full list of Career Clay titles in History? I thought Vilas was the first with 47 clay titles, Muster must be on that list too. What place would have Nadal and his 18 clay titles?...
Anyone has this info please I'll appreciate to see that History ranking.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
436 Posts
By the way anybody has the full list of Career Clay titles in History? I thought Vilas was the first with 47 clay titles, Muster must be on that list too. What place would have Nadal and his 18 clay titles?...
Anyone has this info please I'll appreciate to see that History ranking.
Thanks in advance.
C'mon guys no one has the answer? By the way Clay Death you've got a PM please answer. Thanks

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
you guys are being very overdramatic. Nadal losing cuz he sinks 10 feet behind baseline on hard courts. Fed is still recovering and not getting younger. Roddick got roasted by Davy but Davy has ALWAYS been very underrated and the things the ATP put him through last year have only made him stronger and more determined IMO. Fish has always had the weapons but not the belief due to living in Roddick's shadow. Blake is one-dimensional and very beatable.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts