:worship:

Simon
:hug:

Reactions: Allez

·
Registered
15,791 Posts
9-0 now?

in a word, straightforward, or is that two words?!

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Not fun to watch these two play each other. Not only is it predictable, but the tennis is really dull

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Poor Simon- he actually seemed to have recovered a bit and was playing as well as I've seen from him recently. Murray seemed mostly calm though, and always had a lob or an angled shot or a slice or a huge back hand or something the throw a cog into Simon's wheel.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
No surprises here, Simon should really try some revolutionary approach in this match up cause he is not good being an aggressor and he can't blow Murray off the court and neither he can outlast him in passive rallies.

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not fun to watch these two play each other. Not only is it predictable, but the tennis is really dull
The result is pretty obvious, but there were a lot of really good points, as Simon is crafty and Murray uses all his shots to break him down.

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
Looking for the right smiley,

ah, there you are :zzz:

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Pretty fun match. Predictable, definitely. Still, some nice rallies and shotmaking for those who actually watched the match and aren't just posting in the results thread for the sake of calling this a dull match.. I'm basically talking to 5% of you.

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No surprises here, Simon should really try some revolutionary approach in this match up cause he is not good being an aggressor and he can't blow Murray off the court and neither he can outlast him in passive rallies.
Simon can't really do much to Murray though, as Murray is happy to bring him to net and pass him or move him around the baseline. Plus Murray was serving in his well today and Simon couldn't get a lot of returns into play to begin with.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
worst match this year.........Murray is just bad to watch or Simon I dont care
This was going on at the same time as the Nole match. I doubt you were able to pluck your eyes away from Nole's behind for long enough to judge the quality of this match bro.

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
Good enough - I thought he looked okay considering the break from the walkover - sharp at times, a bit ragged at other times, but overall good enough to step it up, get the breaks and didn't ever really look like being dragged into a long tough match after the first couple of games.

Murray has the option of getting more aggressive and taking charge of the match, Gillou doesn't really have much of that, and is apt to get impatient against Andy too, so the one-sided head to head is no great surprise.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Liked the running stats on this one : Simon ran about 2x more than Murray ( around 2.8 to 1.4 km)
Unfortunately for him Murray won about 2x more games than Simon

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Pleased with most aspects of Murray's game. Was aggressive often on the forehand with mixed success. If I were nitpicking I'd say he'll need to improve his first serve % by about 5-10%

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 52 Posts