Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
What has Del Po done other than getting a gift from Roger in the U.S. Open final? Wow. The guy simply has one way to play and runs out of ideas fast. Losing to Ferrer for a guy with so much fire power .... oh wow

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
Great match by Ferrer.
I think he has a chance this thursday.
I'm serious.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Too many ways to skin this Argentine....

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
Ferru puts Del Po in his place, reaffirms that Juan is not underranked.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Well done David. Djokovic is next

·
29,637 Posts
Bad week for the real top 4, two of them out already. :lol:

Ferrer was all over him throughout, never let him settle.

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
VAMOS!!! FERRER!
Amazing player :) RELENTLESS is definitely the word :)

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Tomic and Benneteau did better :superlol:

·
Registered
8,565 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,051 Posts
Del Potro lacked any game-plan, intensity, intelligence..... he was clueless, and a few comical misses at the net to top it off. He's nowhere near being a threat for any big tournament at the moment, or any time in the future.

Ferrer upped his level hugely from the previous two rounds and was in wall mode for most of the night, but when he faltered and started to look nervy DelPo took it upon himself to give up mindless errors with low % shots.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Djokovic will struggle big time if he doesn't lift his game and Ferru plays like he did tonight.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
ferrer just too solid. del pony just too predictable and no option number 2.

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
pics delivered some heavy body blows to set-up the knockout in the 2nd. great atmosphere and intensity.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Well done David. Djokovic is next
and I'm afraid that's gonna be the end of the road.

however, Kudos to Pics. TSN is just showing the match again. Pics played well. Really not sure what's happening with DP. As much as I love Pics, DP should be able to dispose him with his power game. oh well. well done Ferrer.

·
Faithful Txurigorri
24,903 Posts
Ferruuuuu :hearts:

I'm very fond of Juan, but I like Pics better and I love when he does well in big events :)

The latin commentator in ESPN said: "When Ferrer dies, he's going to get an autopsy done twice, he would still be moving after the second" :lol:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts