61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,503 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
He didn't.
But his... lets put it this way... his close friend Anna Loginova was killed in Moscow a month ago.

It's really horrible what happened to that girl but Dima has been doing that (acting rudely etc) SINCE 2006 at least !!!!. There were problems at Wimbledon with an umpire, he got an hefty fine 2 years ago + also in Sydney this January and during the Australian Open too when playing Querrey (he got fined there too). All these were BEFORE (including Sydney and incident at the AO) the time that poor girl got killed in a robbery.

Again, it's horrendous what happened to his friend but the explanation/pretext doesn't hold, it's just bull-¤¤%&, trying to put some "spin" on some events just because certain people want to feel important, trying to make believe they know things when actually they just read it in a newspaper!! I'm embarrassed for him but this type of behavior cannot be excused by that argumentation --not to mention that factually it is false, ---or then Dima's having serious personal problems since 2006 ! In that case I really feel sorry for him :(

·
Registered
37 Posts
and AnnaK no worries :) when I mention people wanting to feel important etc I'm not talking about you personally here, I'm just quoting the theme, it's some other kind of posters who try deliberately to deceive people in making them believe they are personally linked to players, like they have inside info :( !!
(and if you have inside info, well, you have surely noticed the dates and know already about the previous outbursts ;). so again no worries :)

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
and AnnaK no worries :) when I mention people wanting to feel important etc I'm not talking about you personally here, I'm just quoting the theme, it's some other kind of posters who try deliberately to deceive people in making them believe they are personally linked to players, like they have inside info :( !!
(and if you have inside info, well, you have surely noticed the dates and know already about the previous outbursts ;). so again no worries :)
No, I don't think it excuses his behavior. Like you said he has done it before so no excuses here.
I just answered the question that was raised in this thread ;)

61 - 67 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.