Mens Tennis Forums banner
21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
He was throwing a fit about the time warning and I think he didn't shake the umpire's hand after the game. Was the latter the reason the crowd boo-ed him? I only saw the last few games so I don't know if other things went on.

Dima good win but gebus show some class.

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
Are you serious, lol? What happened?
I didn't really watch it closely but I think he hit a ball at a bird after the umpire told him not to do it and got a warning for time violation.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Pretty poor behavior from Tursunov imo, but the match wasn't bad. :yeah: to Tursunov for winning even if it wasn't the most convincing of wins. Although next time maybe he just cut down on the complaining.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Why's everyone saying that he go a warning coz he tried to kill the bird? He took time because the bird got into his way of serving...Thats y he was like, 90 degrees and 70% humidity, ur just sitting in the shade..Something like that..

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Tursunov's attitude really was bad- the crowd didn't like him at all at the end big boo's
Where's the joking and pleasant humor, Tursunov?:rolleyes: Now, if you took your tennis as seriously as your efforts to kill a bird, maybe you'd have accomplished something.

And to get upset at Mohamed...one of the best chairs (and funniest) on the tour? Pathetic.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Dmitry trying to kill a bird!!!
:haha:

3 3-setters in a row for him against good opponents. Hopefully he does well against Berdych presumably although I'd rather see him play Ferrero.

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
Why's everyone saying that he go a warning coz he tried to kill the bird? He took time because the bird got into his way of serving...Thats y he was like, 90 degrees and 70% humidity, ur just sitting in the shade..Something like that..
I wasn't quite sure what happened but the commentator on my feed said he was trying to kill a bird -- could be mistaken.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
but like OMG D00DZ DID YOU SEE RODDICK I THINK HE SAID SOMETHING TO THE UMPIRE AND HE WAS TALKING TO HIMSELF WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT ASSHOLE I HOPE HE GETS HIS ASS FISTFUCKED THROUGH HIS FACE AND DIES IN A CAR FIRE

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Where's the joking and pleasant humor, Tursunov?:rolleyes: Now, if you took your tennis as seriously as your efforts to kill a bird, maybe you'd have accomplished something.

And to get upset at Mohamed...one of the best chairs (and funniest) on the tour? Pathetic.
And then he uses umpires fr his blog! It disgusts me when players treat umpires like theyre anything less coz theyre not. I understand that players do get frustrated but some players apologize at the end which is good to see...I dont get y he was still pissed after the match.:confused:

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Tursunov was in a strop the whole match, it was a disgracefully petulant display.

His outburst at Mo was ridiculous, and then to refuse to shake hands at the end even worse. He should get a heavy fine.

21 - 40 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.