Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never straight forward for Richard, but played brilliantly at times, Ramos had an "injury" (cramp) late in the third. Good job Richie regardless.

·
Registered
14,669 Posts
Allez!! :) "Sweet Revenge" in Barry Mills words!! :)

Good to get the victory here after what happened in Indian Wells!!

·
Registered
15,930 Posts
It could have been almost similar to last week :lol:
But it wasn't. One does not fall into the same river twice.

Well done Richard, I was always confident today, even after the loss of the second set.

The tennis is still too much up and down for my liking, but the attitude and the body were fine throughout and that made all the difference.

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
Richard hit some nice shots in the last set and it's good to see him through to the 4th round. No idea how he managed to lose to Ramos at IW.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Verdasco did :lol:

What was the deal with Ramos' MTO? I thought taking time outs for cramping was against the rules?

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Gasquet and his fans are annoying with hugely overrated hype but guys like Ramos have no business on events of this type . He should be stuck at challengers and 250 clay court events and there selling his boring and talent free game to local game no care gamblers at the stands . With every Ramos's out of clay win tennis makes two steps back

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
french boys are doing well in Miami, allez!

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Where did you watch it? :p

Edit: nvm. Apparently, there was a stream :lol:
I only discovered the stream halfway through the third set, it was like hidden or something.:mad:

·
Registered
10,326 Posts

Well done Richard, I was always confident today, even after the loss of the second set.

The tennis is still too much up and down for my liking, but the attitude and the body were fine throughout and that made all the difference.
I mean the scoreline was almost identical to last week's up until 6-2 5-7.

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
impressive. What a revenge!!! :worship:

·
Banned
70,519 Posts
that was so close really...ramos struggling with the fh today...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts