Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decent. Djokovic draws his strength from the moonlight so he had more lapses and hit with less pace today :) But he recovered nicely after being broken back midway through the 2nd set.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Routine win for Joker, nothing special about this match...
Troicki never looked as a player who can hurt Novak.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Every time I watch this two I ask myself if there is anyone who would have guess that Troicki was kicking Djokovic ass when they were kids...

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Djokovic cruising, didn't have to do all that much but did so in a convincing matter. Troicki woke up somewhere midway the 2nd set (even got a rebreak! :eek:), only to fold again at the conclusion of it.
Does that fellow actually have a Plan B, or any kind of brain at all? Waiting for Djokovic to make the mistakes is NOT the way to go. Ask Rafa, for instance. ;)
I'd call it a nice practice session. :)

Djokovic looking very decent and an obvious candidate for the title here.

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
This is like watching the Spanish players against Rafa or even Stan against Roger :facepalm: Excruciatingly predictable.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Djokovic cruising, didn't have to do all that much but did so in a convincing matter. Troicki woke up somewhere midway the 2nd set, only to fold again at the conclusion of it.
Does that fellow actually have a Plan B, or any kind of brain at all? Waiting for Djokovic to make the mistakes is NOT the way to go. Ask Rafa, for instance. ;)
I'd call it a nice practice session. :)

Djokovic looking very decent and an obvious candidate for the title here.
agree with you Claire. Nole had some lapses but this was never in doubt. Troicki has nothing to hurt Djokovic. I was kinda bored watching this.

·
Registered
68,577 Posts
too easy

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
agree with you Claire. Nole had some lapses but this was never in doubt. Troicki has nothing to hurt Djokovic. I was kinda bored watching this.
It's Karin actually, but I don't mind being referenced as to the lovely Claire Fisher! :worship: :p ;)
Yeah... check the match discussion thread, folks were bored indeed.
Not that such is a problem, not at all if it's the fav cruising, no? :D

·
Registered
29,240 Posts
Shocker of the century, this result.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
It's Karin actually, but I don't mind being referenced as to the lovely Claire Fisher! :worship: :p ;)
Yeah... check the match discussion thread, folks were bored indeed.
Not that such is a problem, not at all if it's the fav cruising, no? :D
oh Karin, so sorry ... got mixed up here. I do know your name, I was thinking of my good friend Claire I think, so anyway hun you are as lovely as Claire Fisher :)

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
oh Karin, so sorry ... got mixed up here. I do know your name, I was thinking of my good friend Claire I think, so anyway hun you are as lovely as Claire Fisher :)
:lol: No prob. I consider it a compliment! :D

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Congratulations on the turkey, Nole.

·
29,637 Posts
Any Serb bar Tipsy v Nole
Any Spaniard bar JCF v Nadal
Any Swiss v Fed

Avoid these matches like the plague.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts