Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Weird stats for H2H of two giants: they needed 19 sets to play the first tie-break.

Commentators annoyed me trying to justify Cilic's mistakes by his lack of matches lately, just like he was playing different tennis all career from today's one :lol: :facepalm: The guy missed only 3-4 tournaments of his standard season schedule...

Del Potro won three points in the 1st set with a little help of the netcord and didn't apologize once :yeah: Good example for others to follow.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Too strong from potro

:cheerleader:

·
Your visions will happen
48,543 Posts
Almost as expected as Djoker-Troicki.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Almost as expected as Djoker-Troicki.
This.
JMDP didn't have to do all too much, and he did his job properly. Well done, Juan Martin. Keep it going. :)

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
i turned on my streaming during the second set and the first words i heard from the commentators were: 'cilic.. failing..'

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
Nice to see. Again though low UE and winners. This will not get you past the players above you in the ranking. Poor Cilic- thought he was going to make a better show of it a couple of years ago. No confidence at all.

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
The re-adjustment period is over for Cilic. Clay is where his focus really was anyway.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Cilic is tanking to peak for next years CYGS :rocker2:.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Cilic shows glimpses of being a really good player. But he's just too inconsistent

·
Registered
11,133 Posts
once such a promising player, now average at his best, Cilic

JMdP :yeah:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts