Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Easy task for Byrdshit. He was my pick for QF, but with early exit of Djoker SF is practicaly in his pocket and maybe a F.

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
Re: Miami R3: Berdich anihilates Ferrero 6-1 6-3

Again before the match ends:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,484 Posts

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

What are you talking about ? I was even late at least 5-6 seconds after the match ended. Are you folowing the SB ? TV is faster ;)

·
Registered
1,018 Posts

I know. What's the deal with people doing this?

Anyway, easier than I expected. The match against Tursunov should be interesting. I'm hoping he makes the semis so he can take Nadal out assuming Nadal gets that far.

·
Registered
20,932 Posts
Another poor month of March for JCF. His performance was summed up by a ton of UEs, miss-hits, lack of energy and lack of focus. He just never seems motivated this time of year no matter how significant the situation is. This was a key match for his future ranking and he was in a nice section of the draw. But yet again he failed to take advantage and was beaten by someone who wanted it a lot more.

Well done Birdman. Was totally on top of things today, controlled all the baseline exchanges and kept JCF down.

·
Registered
27,276 Posts

:sobbing:
:lol::hug:
What are you talking about ? I was even late at least 5-6 seconds after the match ended. Are you folowing the SB ? TV is faster ;)
I was just trying to make a silly post which someone would anyway make. But I didn't know TV was faster than scoreboard:)

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Crappy performance from Juanqui... :help: better luck on the clay I hope. :hug:

Congrats Birdman! Hope he'll do good business in Miami. :hatoff:

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Has the sleeper finally awakened? Um...probably not...out with the "New Balls": Guga, JCF, and Safin...Guga is retiring, and the other two need to follow him out the door.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Same story all the time. Berdych plays shit and then, whadda you say, brilliant performance

Let's see how long is it this time

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Good match from Berdych, he'll no probably follow it up with a match where he'll move slower than a sloath and sprays balls all over the place. But this was a good solid match from him :yeah:
:hug: Ferrero hope he has some better results later in the season.

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Excellent match for Tomas, once he moved well the difference in the weight of shot left no doubt about the outcome. :yeah:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts