Registered
3,011 Posts
WTF????????

:facepalm:

Babysitterer trying to rush to nurse his daughters

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Whatever your feelings on either of these two players (I've never liked Roddick) that was an incredible match. It was like Roddick entered a timewarp back to 03. Amazing, gritty display, and great attacking tennis from both men.

Well done Andy. You proved a lot of people wrong. Career defining win right there. :yeah:

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Terrible loss for Federer, this will be a dent in his confidence, to undo all the good work the last two months. :eek: losing to his biggest turkey like this from having 4 BPs at the beginning of the third set. I hope he plays Monte Carlo now and picks up a few points after blowing this here.

incredible win for Roddick. Well played Duck, you have to give it to this guy for the fight he has in him. Never backs down from facing his nemesis and gives it his all. Of course, next time they meet in a slam, it will be the same old story, but this win may just stop him from going into an early retirement.

He's done it again: Simon Reed :lol:.
That rat bas***d
:sad:

·
Banned
244 Posts

The Kick = Set 1 - Looked like it was gonna be good at first.

Hitting the Goal Post = Set 2 - Things went wrong.

Kid Getting Hit in the Face = Set 3 - All ends well.

Reactions: Mimi

·
Registered
13,526 Posts
Pretty embarrassing loss for Roger considering the H2H but great win for Andy. :hearts: I'm sorry I completely underestimated him when I said that he wouldn't threaten Roger. Great job Andy. :yeah: Way to shut up the haters calling for your retirement.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
I was trying to start a match thread but I couldn't remember the TB score.

Roddick wanted and needed this more. Shows why he was in the Top 10 for so long.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Re: Miami R3: Roddick def. Federer 7-6(4), 6-1, 6-4

Who the hell keeps deleting the threads?

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Fascinating match :yeah:

Roddick at 0:1 (0-40) in the 3rd set somehow caught a mode characteristic for his best years. Federer should blame himself for laziness in the 1st set.

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
Whatever your feelings on either of these two players (I've never liked Roddick) that was an incredible match. It was like Roddick entered a timewarp back to 03. Amazing, gritty display, and great attacking tennis from both men.

Well done Andy. You proved a lot of people wrong. Career defining win right there. :yeah:
:)

Life is good sometimes. Ok - now Andy just needs to do this at Wimbledon.

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
2012: Attack of the birds!

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Is there a fine for losing to Roddick when breaking him 3 times?

·
Registered
21,336 Posts

1 - 20 of 526 Posts