Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Miami R2: Tipsy def. Verdasco 6-4, 7-6(4)

Yay Tipsy! Back on track although it should've ended sooner than in a tiebreak.

I think Verdasco broke early in the first if I'm not mistaken.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Re: Miami R2: Tipsy def. Verdasco 6-4, 7-6(4)

Wow, Tipsy, this is a medicine for my yesterday's wound.

AJDE, Tipsy!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Aww...I love Tipsy, but that hurts for Nando.

Miami's losing some Spaniards in a hurry. Good thing there are so many of them. :lol:

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Congrats Gattuso.

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Congrats Janko :) I watched the match on Livestream, and he seemed to be playing very well - extremely confident and hitting the ball cleanly.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I really have mixed feelings about this result. :lol: :sobbing:

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
Well done Janko! :yeah:

:rocker:

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Mugdasco. I am losing hope that he will ever make some breakthrough. Rubbish performance from Verdasco and mediocre from Tipsarevic. Is forehand the best shot Verdasco has in his arsenal ? 10 forehand winners and 30 unforced errors clearly prove that :rolleyes:. Mug.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Good win for Tipsy. He played calm and strategical match. Verdasco was up a break 3:1 in first set then after that he started shanking FH's all over the place and Tipsy won next 4 games. Early break in 2nd for Janko but Nando fought back from 2:4 to 5:4. Steady TB and that was it. Tipsy had few very well constructed points and on the other side Verdasco was trying to win the match with one shot FH wonder winners and made a loads of UE's. Solid display from Tipsy (far from amazing but he didn't have to push it at all) and pathetic from Nando.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts