Banned
9,577 Posts
Re: Miami R2, ill Ferrer routines Tomic 6-4 6-4

Ferrer is so boring to watch :yawn:

·
Registered
568 Posts

That passing shot error before the matchpoint says enough about Tomic's career so far. :facepalm:

·
Registered
11,827 Posts

Bernie had so many chances. He was *2-0 up in the 2nd and after that he lost so many BP's. Still, he won 8 games like expected. A thing the mugtrov can only dream.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts

"ill Ferrer" :superlol:

It reminds why the OP it's on my ignore list...

·
Registered
7,983 Posts

Tomic is serving like shit..........for a guy that tall it's disgrace

·
Registered
2,691 Posts

thought loss for Bernard but good to see Feru wins :worship:

Bernie had so many chances. He was *2-0 up in the 2nd and after that he lost so many BP's. Still, he won 8 games like expected. A thing the mugtrov can only dream.
he won a set off Ferrer their first match :eek:

·
Registered
9,005 Posts

Always good to see tenacity, hard-working and work-ethic triumphing over arrogance, narcissism and cockiness.

Reactions: Pirata.

·
Registered
59,845 Posts

That was a horrible and bizarre match. WTF was dad thing?

·
Registered
5,492 Posts

abysmal match, just look at the amount of unforced errors, i think it was 28 for David and a whopping 41 for BNard...

·
Registered
36,855 Posts

Andre♥;11848628 said:
Always good to see tenacity, hard-working and work-ethic triumphing over arrogance, narcissism and cockiness.
:clap2::worship:

Reactions: Mateya

·
Banned
168 Posts

Tomic goes for these low percentage shots and weird gimmick slices which makes him look amazing when he wins the point. But ultimately there's a reason you hit with topspin and go for the high percentage, over a whole match that's never going to work out. These guys like Tomic and Dolgopolov misunderstand what was so great about Santoro, behind his crazy shots was an excellent S/V game and solid fundamentals which allowed those crazy shots to be at 30-40 instead of 0-40 when they don't matter.

Monfils is the only one who hits crazy shots but has a solid gameplan and a good enough serve to balance out the wild misses, too bad he's a mental midget :eek:

·
Registered
26,816 Posts

I liked how Tomic played. Very mature for the guy of his age, some of the rallies were good, some of the winners were great. He does have potential and I wish him good luck. I also wish he had a better relationship with his father.

·
Registered
6,976 Posts

Tomic goes for these low percentage shots and weird gimmick slices which makes him look amazing when he wins the point. But ultimately there's a reason you hit with topspin and go for the high percentage, over a whole match that's never going to work out. These guys like Tomic and Dolgopolov misunderstand what was so great about Santoro, behind his crazy shots was an excellent S/V game and solid fundamentals which allowed those crazy shots to be at 30-40 instead of 0-40 when they don't matter.

Monfils is the only one who hits crazy shots but has a solid gameplan and a good enough serve to balance out the wild misses, too bad he's a mental midget :eek:
:spit:

yea they will never be as great as mugtoro :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Re: Miami R2, Ferrer routines Tomic 6-4 6-4

Sometimes I wonder whether one amongst all those youngsters will beat a top player.
Wake me up when it happens.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

I liked how Tomic played. Very mature for the guy of his age, some of the rallies were good, some of the winners were great. He does have potential and I wish him good luck. I also wish he had a better relationship with his father.
It's mature to ask for Dad to be removed from the stadium, or was that a joke?

1 - 20 of 75 Posts