Registered
55 Posts
Re: Bolelli def Kohlschreiber 64 63!

bad he lost, poor guy

·
Registered
4,144 Posts

Another typical loss of a player who was supposed to be good, but it turned out he had only 2 good tournaments

Next please

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts

Time to go home and prepare for Davis Cup for Kohli.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts

What the hell happened to him? He was leading 3-1 in the first and then I felt asleep. :eek: I was following the SB in the second and bolelli barely broke a sweat in his own service games. Is Kohli still sick or is he just another inconsistent player that only shows flashes of brilliance once in a blue moon?

·
Registered
200 Posts

Pathetic :eek:

·
Registered
878 Posts

Kohlschreiber was so good against Roddick at the Australian Open. Shame he can't keep up that level on a regular basis.

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts

I should have known Kohlschreiber would lose as soon as I picked him for Suicide Tennis :sobbing:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts

Kohli sucks! He's a one match wonder and even that win is always going to be overshadowed by that embarassing loss to Nieminen in the next round. If he'd won that match like he should have, he'd have so much more confidence because the Roddick match really showed what he's capable of.

·
Registered
26,128 Posts

Kohli sucks! He's a one match wonder and even that win is always going to be overshadowed by that embarassing loss to Nieminen in the next round. If he'd won that match like he should have, he'd have so much more confidence because the Roddick match really showed what he's capable of.
:retard:

The wins over Davydenko and Youzhny were bigger than the one over Roddick.

·
Premium Member
24,626 Posts

Incredible loss and overall rough stretch, but due to his early-season merits, I don't expect Kühnen to degrade him to the third or fourth player in the Davis Cup team.

I'm sure he's all focused on the Davis Cup already to not care about this little tournament here anymore ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts