Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
52,839 Posts
Come to Coconut Creek for a week, Estrella. Skip Houston. Let me teach you a topspin 1 hand BH for you for clay court season

·
Premium Member
4,216 Posts
Come to Coconut Creek for a week, Estrella. Skip Houston. Let me teach you a topspin 1 hand BH for you for clay court season
Would that topspin backhand enable him to lose 0-6 0-6 in the first round of Futures qualifiers? :wavey:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Estrella reminds me a lot of Henin. Good serve speed for his size and their slices look similar. Unfortunately for Victor most of the ATP are even bigger in comparison between Henin and the other women :p. Still, a nice player, very easy to cheer for :hug:.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
What Victor has achieved the last year is impressive but I don' expect to do well in the bigger tournaments. He can do well in Challengers and the occasional 250 where fields are weaker, and upsets of unmotivated higher ranked players are more likely. He has overachieved to get where he is.

·
Your visions will happen
52,839 Posts
Would that topspin backhand enable him to lose 0-6 0-6 in the first round of Futures qualifiers? :wavey:
More like the topspin BH that has hit winners multiple times vs. ATP ranked players in official sanctioned matches, something Estrella struggles to do

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
nid in these courts

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Querrey is about 2 levels above VEB, especially on HC. Easy peasy. 50-50 match vs Kenderson

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
More like the topspin BH that has hit winners multiple times vs. ATP ranked players in official sanctioned matches, something Estrella struggles to do
You are delusional.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts