Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Outstanding result for both, tennis and humanity. Andujar at 3.5 was too much IMO, still didn't put any money on him. :facepalm:

·
Registered
958 Posts
Andujar is a solid player. I think he's actually playing close to the level before his injury, so he shouldn't be underestimated by anyone.

·
MONSOON season.
81,404 Posts
Andujar is a solid player. I think he's actually playing close to the level before his injury, so he shouldn't be underestimated by anyone.
:unsure: His last two losses have been annihilations on his best surface. This is a bad loss for Karlovic (but a good one for the sport).

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Dr. Ivo should have won. Result 76 76 76 76 67 76 67 76 0:).

I didn't watch the match but I just had a great meal and I'm bored.

Who is this Alba guy? Is it ABBA? I love Anni-Frid Lyngstad :grin2:.

·
Registered
958 Posts
:unsure: His last two losses have been annihilations on his best surface. This is a bad loss for Karlovic (but a good one for the sport).
Annihilations? Any player can lose 6-3 6-2 every now and then. Andujar won 2 challengers in the end of last year and reached a semi-final recently. I watched many of those matches, he was close to his previous level in most of them. That doesn't mean he's not gonna have bad matches, he was out for a long time, it's normal.

·
Registered
21,232 Posts
Andujar's name is not hyphenated. Sorry.

·
Registered
14,087 Posts
Dr. Ivo should have won. Result 76 76 76 76 67 76 67 76 0:).

I didn't watch the match but I just had a great meal and I'm bored.

Who is this Alba guy? Is it ABBA? I love Anni-Frid Lyngstad :grin2:.

·
MONSOON season.
81,404 Posts
Annihilations? Any player can lose 6-3 6-2 every now and then. Andujar won 2 challengers in the end of last year and reached a semi-final recently. I watched many of those matches, he was close to his previous level in most of them. That doesn't mean he's not gonna have bad matches, he was out for a long time, it's normal.
Respectfully, I disagree. Andujar at his best was one of the best clay court players out there. Andujar now is nowhere near that level.

And yes, 3-6 2-6 is an annihilation.

·
Registered
14,087 Posts
Is this you? :nerd: Boring, boring, boring ... Troll better. Say hi to your bf buittarrra :smile2:

As this post shows, I'm not trolling, I'm really telling you to get some help, for your own good at least.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Even more of an annihilation.

Light blue and dark blue are both blues. One is simply intenser. Whoever said that annihilations are reserved for one specific scoreline?
I've never heard anyone say 6-3 6-2 is an annihilation either. Anyone can lose by that result and not get destroyed. Results don't always indicate the exact picture of each match.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts