Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
made things a lot harder on himself than he needed to. was in total control and then got broken back and dropped that 2nd set when he never should have. luckily he regrouped in the 3rd and broke for the match

IF nadal is not 100% he MIGHT have a shot next round if his mental demons dont prevent him from choking it away

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Nico really tried to choke after a set and break up (and a lot of missed oportunities at the decisive set), but glad he came with the win.

Always good see Nico winning.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
And Stakho's miss on MP. :haha::haha:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
disgusting last 2 games, too much twitter for this choker

·
Premium Member
62,063 Posts
Played well in the 1st, not so well afterwards, but enough in the end.

Will need to be more consistent in the next round.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
he deserved the win tbh...well done

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
He looks very determined and focused : clearly his situation and the necessary come-back motivate him a lot.

that said, he's not ready yet to face Nadal except if this one is very injured.

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Glad Nico came through. :)

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
According to Nico's latest tweet, I believe he's engaged! (Spanish-speakers, confirm?) That's awesome - I remember him talking a couple years ago in a RG video about how he was single but really wanted a family. Hopefully his domestic bliss helps give him drive for a big push back into the top rankings. :)

@NicoAlmagro
Muy feliz por la victoria de ho,durísima pero bonita!!!Es momento de ir a cenar con lo q mas feliz me hace en mi vida,con mi prometida!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts