More surprising than Fish advancing to a MS series final

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,846 Posts
Harel :yeah:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Never heard of this Harel guy... is he really good, or was Darcis THAT bad?
was ranked 30 at his best. once managed to win all his way from the quelies to the final in toronto, losing to safin in the final.
likes to serve&volley most of the time.
suffered from a serious injury in his prime, in his lower back, same as kuertan suffered from. real shame.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
was ranked 30 at his best. managed to win all his way from the quelies to the final in toronto, losing to safin in the final.
likes to serve&volley most of the time.
suffered from a serious injury at his prime, in his lower back, same as kuertan suffered from. real shame.
Thanks for the info! :yeah: Impressive, regarding the injuries - I hope he will manage to make a good run here.

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
Come on, Harel Levy is a mug, but if you follow tennis you have to know this guy. He even played for Israel last month in Davis Cup.

He can play OK at times, his results in Sunrise last week weren't that bad and it seems he's in good shape right now.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Come on, Harel Levy is a mug, but if you follow tennis you have to know this guy. He even played for Israel last month in Davis Cup.

He can play OK at times, his results in Sunrise last week weren't that bad and it seems he's in good shape right now.
Well, at times I happen to miss someone, even if I do follow the game. :angel:

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
Come on, Harel Levy is a mug
Yes.

He had a bright future back in 2000/1 when he nearly cracked the top 30, but went through a hip surgery shortly after, and from there there's no turning back (see: Guga, Magnus Norman).

He can't compete at the highest levels, but he has a nice backhand.

·
Registered
208 Posts

excuse me, but harel managed to cope with an injury which no one, but him, to comeback to his tennis career. real talented guy who bad luck and somewhat problematic character prevented him from having a successful career.

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
excuse me, but harel managed to cope with an injury which no one, but him, to comeback to his tennis career. real talented guy who bad luck and somewhat problematic character prevented him from having a successful career.
In his case I believe it's only physical. He's a little arrogant, but that's almost an advantage for a tennis player :tape:

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,846 Posts
In his case I believe it's only physical. He's a little arrogant, but that's almost an advantage for a tennis player :tape:
How true is that:p But the more one loses you'd think the less arrogant one would become :tape:

·
Registered
208 Posts
arrogance is one of many negative "qualities" harel has.
as a said before, real shame for a real gifted player.

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
Yes.

He had a bright future back in 2000/1 when he nearly cracked the top 30, but went through a hip surgery shortly after, and from there there's no turning back (see: Guga, Magnus Norman).

He can't compete at the highest levels, but he has a nice backhand.
This member cracks me up, he can recognize that injury can ruin anybody's career except Safin's. :worship:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts