Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Re: Take a dive in Pacific Life - Indian Wells 2008

The wind could be a factor today as it was blowing in the Moya vs Blake match but Willy should be use to the wind by now he had enough of it in Las Vegas. Wish I had vision can't live stream as I am at work. Sending good vibes anyway.

·
Banned
1,690 Posts

fuck you pico, you non-fighter!!!
hope you die after the match and your familiy too!!!!
2-1 leading and then 2-6!!! you shoot the balls around the court....
fucking asshole, I kill your dad, mom and all of your friends!!!!
if it was a fix between you and canas, I hope all argentians will die!!!
argentians can only fix matches or doping!!!!!!
fuck you, you asshole!!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts

what the hell are you doing in this forum, this is just the kind of posts fit for GM

·
Registered
91 Posts

Great he won, i think getting broken while serving for the match is his new good luck charm.

I didn't have work today so I stayed up till 5am to watch that and they ended up showing only 5 games then they started showing the djokovic match :mad:

but for me he looked pretty solid in these 5 games, not impressive but good enough and finally the job was done:)

·
Registered
862 Posts

Who was that lurker I am sitting here open mouthed as I am speechless. Well done Willy bad luck Pico read that he got a few bad line calls and fell to bits. Why were people booing Canas? Did he get a ball abuse warning? Did he seemed troubled by it? Do not respond to lurkers.

·
yawn
10,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

Good win Willy!! :D

Now Nole and that will be hard :scared:

Last year in Miami final Willy was injured and exhausted because of the number of matches he had played, but also Noles form is pretty good now.
Let's hope for the best!!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts

Congratulations Willy :worship:

I hope that the crash Nole now :armed:

·
Registered
862 Posts

Good luck to the Willstar hope he wins against Nole who annoys the hell out of me.

·
Registered
91 Posts

Good luck to the Willstar hope he wins against Nole who annoys the hell out of me.
he is definitely annoying, I really hope willy wins that one.
It will be difficult but he has won tougher matches before, so lets hope for the best

·
yawn
10,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

Well he did better then last year in IW so that is good for the ranking points :)

All the luck to him for tonight!

·
Registered
979 Posts

willy!:(

·
yawn
10,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

Not that much of a surprise. Nole is a terrible match up for him.
Anyway, he had a good run in IW and I'm glad about that :D

·
Registered
979 Posts

Good luck in Miami

·
Registered
862 Posts

I have just checked the draw and if he gets to the 3rd round he plays Gonzo. Oh no, have to go and check h2h now. Hope its good news. Let's hope Gonzo is having an off day. I like him as well.

·
yawn
10,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #37

2nd round he plays Starace (H2H 0-0) or a qualifier and then eventually Gonzalez.
I think his chances against Gonzo are good.

·
Registered
862 Posts
They haven't played against each other since 2002, also they have been practicing together in Miami and apparently Willy was serving particularly well and frustrating Gonzo. I don't know if he'll get to the final so I'll be happy with a SF at least he won't lose to many points. Final would be fantastic though.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Is there anyway we can get Willy to do a blog from a tournament. I think he might be funny and interesting. Anyone have any ideas how we can go about this?

·
yawn
10,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
They haven't played against each other since 2002, also they have been practicing together in Miami and apparently Willy was serving particularly well and frustrating Gonzo. I don't know if he'll get to the final so I'll be happy with a SF at least he won't lose to many points. Final would be fantastic though.
I think you forgot Nole is pretty close to him in the draw and he is a terrible match up for Willy.
I have good hope he can get past Gonzo but then Nole will be waiting :(

21 - 40 of 62 Posts