Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
532 Posts
Re: Miami Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated March 16, 2010)

How can you love the wild cards, im sick of this. Every tournament that is 250, 500 or 1000 thats not in Australia all the wildcards go to locals from that country, but with all of the American tournaments this year they've been sharing the wildcards like here, how can you give one to Moya, Ancic, Nalbandian and Nishikori, give them qualifying wildcards not maindraw, espically Nishikori, Nalbandian and Ancic, they all are coming from injury without using PR, so make them work in qualies before the maindraw. But Ancic was great at Indian Wells, so maybe let him off with a maindraw wildcard but not the others guys, also Moya is one of the greatest players of all time but his past his time, he needs to retire and let the younger guys through.

Ryan Harrison is the only player that deserves a wildcard he has played some great tennis over the last six months or year, why dont they give wildcards to juniors like Kubler, Mitchell, Fernandes, Berta, Frank or the other top junior from Taiwan, think about that. Also good luck to Luczak and Ball this tournament.

·
Registered
10,658 Posts

I guess Lorenzi won't play as he is in Europe playing clay challengers.

·
Registered
10,658 Posts

Lorenzi lost today in Italy, perhaps due to going to Miami)
That is possible, but Miami is not until a few days. But I saw he is going to Colombia afterwards, so maybe he is indeed going to Miami. But he is also on the entry list of Napoli in between :confused:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Re: Miami Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated March 19, 2010)

OK, I read something about Delpo is not ready to play yet

·
Registered
6,033 Posts
Re: Miami Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated March 19, 2010)

Moya:haha:

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
Re: Miami Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated March 20, 2010)

So strange that they didn't give it to Gulbis. :shrug:

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Re: Miami Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated March 20, 2010)

Giving WC to the guy who lost to Smysczek 6-0 6-1? Oh shit.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts