Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
it's coming out in a couple of hours, right? what i'll focus on is

1) haas - he won't be seeded obviously so i'm hoping for the best (no fed, davydenko or djokovic in rd. 2 for example)

2) fed's draw as i still haven't quite made up my mind concerning his current form

3) canas, given his run last year it will be interesting to see who kicks him out early on... :p

the one guy who's (in my opinion) pretty much a seed for the semifinals is djokovic. no matter who he's gonna face, he probably won't even lose a set - just too hot atm.

can't wait!

*edit: the draw is out: http://www.atptennis.com/1/posting/2008/403/mds.pdf

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
I am happy because it is in my time zone.

Is it really coming out today and not tuesday?

·
Stefan 2034
929 Posts
If it comes out at the same time as the women's draw, it will be out at 2:00PM EST, which is about 2 hours and 50 minutes from now.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I am happy because it is in my time zone.

Is it really coming out today and not tuesday?

Im happy its 6 hours and not 9 hourse difference like IW :sad:

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im happy its 6 hours and not 9 hourse difference like IW :sad:
yeah, so am i. i'm thinking about subscribing to masters tv this time because i have some time off during this week. i didn't want to watch tennis at 5 am last week but in miami the night session begins at 1 or 2 am which is not brilliant but alright.

*edit: @ fluffyyellowball

could you edit your signature please? i hate vertical scrolling. thanks.

·
Registered
6,242 Posts
WOW! I can't wait to see what will be rafa's draw?! hope he'll have a better and easier draw here other than in IW!!

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Either Raf or Rogi isn't going to be happy seeing Djoko in his side of the draw... :scared: - if they manage to make it to the semis to start with! That doesn't seem so obvious like it used to be anymore...

·
Registered
414 Posts
When will the Main Draw start with first round? On IW-homepage there was a good schedule for all 2 weeks but on the homepage from Miami I don't see anything. Thanks for help.

·
Registered
270 Posts
When will the Main Draw start with first round? On IW-homepage there was a good schedule for all 2 weeks but on the homepage from Miami I don't see anything. Thanks for help.
1st round Wednesday & Thursday.
The Miami Website sucks in my opinion; for the tournament schedule, check the "tickets" section. It's fairly helpful.

·
Registered
6,242 Posts
Any idea when exactly will it be out? in CET plz...

1 - 20 of 209 Posts