Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Lee easily. I think he'll be playing Federer unless Hewitt is playing decently.

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Sela still has yet to really convince me. :shrug:

The Gonzo win was good, don't get me wrong, but it isn't as if Gonzo is the most stable of players...and who else has he beaten exactly? :scratch:

Lee should be winning this one.

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Lee in 2, as DM and Adler said.

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,846 Posts
Lee in 2 although I hope I will be wrong:p

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Sela still has yet to really convince me. :shrug:

The Gonzo win was good, don't get me wrong, but it isn't as if Gonzo is the most stable of players...and who else has he beaten exactly? :scratch:

Lee should be winning this one.
Yep. But DC is different and Dudi played out of his mind that day, also Gonzo was tired as hell after doubles 5 hr match :wavey:

After the AO Gonzo has lost the likes of Montañes, Andreev (2 times), PHM (2 times), Stepanek (2 times, 1 on RG in straight sets), Tipsarevic (on Wimbledon choke include, he was up 5-2* in the 5th), Ferrero (2 times both on hard), Gabashvili and Cilic

·
Registered
97,309 Posts
maybe all you guys cut with the bullshit?
What is your problem? You asked for opinions and you are getting them. If you wanted to hear "Dudi will double bagel him," you should have started a thread entitled "Let's all cheer for Dudi Sela against Lee, he will win 6-0 6-0."

People are giving their opinions on that match, and given current Lee's shape, I also say 2-0 for him.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol.
i asked 4 opinions, not for a personal assault on dudi, his career and acomplishments and so on.
some of you guys got into a debate why, how and what lead to gonzo defeat in DC. give me a break.
there's nothing wrong about giving opinions, but some of you crossed the line...

·
Registered
136 Posts
Must concur with...

HTL in 2.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts