Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pretty good serving day for gilles, faced no break points on serve and converted the only break point of the match on paire's serve in the 2nd set

no hiccups serving it out

on to the QF against either gasquet or rochus

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
I would have preferred Benoit winning for obvious reasons, but I'm happy whenever Muller does. Only lost 5 first serve points and served over 60% first serve percentage, very hard to beat with those numbers.

Benoit did a good job winning a match here and keeping it competitive against a good indoor player today. Hopefully he can keep on with the good form and continue progressing through the end of the year.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
I would have preferred Benoit winning for obvious reasons, but I'm happy whenever Muller does. Only lost 5 first serve points and served over 60% first serve percentage, very hard to beat with those numbers.

Benoit did a good job winning a match here and keeping it competitive against a good indoor player today. Hopefully he can keep on with the good form and continue progressing through the end of the year.
Is the obvious reason that you find him to be attractive?

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Paire is definitely attractive, but the actual reason is he needed the victory more for his ranking, and also because he's in good form, and winning this match would have been huge in the continuation of said form.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
:sad: Don't lose against guys like that Benoit, you are a champion.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts