Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
before game I thinking about one set for Alex, but not make it - leading 3:1 in first:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Almost no chance for Dolgopolov to qualify for London now. That is a pity. His enterprising style is certainly preferable to the boredom of Berdshit's strokes. Lets hope Del Potro can save the O2 Arena from Berdshit.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Almost no chance for Dolgopolov to qualify for London now. That is a pity. His enterprising style is certainly preferable to the boredom of Berdshit's strokes. Lets hope Del Potro can save the O2 Arena from Berdshit.
:confused: Berdych is one of the cleanest ball strikers on tour.

I'm a huge Dolgo fan and I find him very entraining but his backhand is extremely ugly now. All he does is slice and tries to junk-ball the opponent. During his AO run he was probably hitting 9/10 backhands as a backhand drive, but now 9/10 backhands are sliced and he had a ton of backhand errors today. I don't understand why he's lost confidence in his backhand.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
:confused: Berdych is one of the cleanest ball strikers on tour.

I'm a huge Dolgo fan and I find him very entraining but his backhand is extremely ugly now. All he does is slice and tries to junk-ball the opponent. During his AO run he was probably hitting 9/10 backhands as a backhand drive, but now 9/10 backhands are sliced and he had a ton of backhand errors today. I don't understand why he's lost confidence in his backhand.
Agree. The other thing is playing drop shots in crucial point which end regularly in the net.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Bad for the game to see this French clown win.

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Tsonga will finish NO 5 by end of the year

1 - 9 of 9 Posts