Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22,979 Posts
Great match by Muzz, a hiccup on serve early in the second was quickly overcome, great returning and passing shots allowed Murray to break Pops 4 times.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
The man with the golden hip, KingMidasRay, marches on. The real #LastKingOfScotland (Forest Whitaker is a fraud). He was never getting beaten by an ice lolly - don't delude yourselves! He was birthed in ice, he's Scottish FFS! I've taken my kilt out of the wardrobe and am letting it all hang loose in celebration, I urge all Haggisraytards to liberate all appendages in one great celebration.

You know what? Scotland must be a fine country: it has kilts, whisky, ice cubes and sweary tennis players with golden hips. I salute Scotland, and will continue to search the river Don blindo for the loch Ness monster - in your honour. I do have a bone to pick though: since you changed the Irn Bru recipe it turned to shit. Put the sugar back in it; cheers, TCK.

Reactions: Murray Mint

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,682 Posts
Much better than the first round, which wasn't bad. Onwards and upwards for the comeback King 😎😎 Hurkacz next round potentially could be a nice revenge win, but it'll be very tough.

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
I do have a bone to pick though: since you changed the Irn Bru recipe it turned to shit. Put the sugar back in it; cheers, TCK.
Blame the government and their health kicks for that one. There is Irn Bru 1901 though. IRN-BRU

1 - 20 of 20 Posts