Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really, a great match overall from Richie, until the final game with the two double faults and some general shakiness. Good serving, great returning, and good court positioning. Played near, on or inside the baseline almost every point. A lot more offense than usual, hit some spectacular BH's from all over the court and hit some good volleys coming forward.

Olli made too many errors and hit to Gasquet's BH too much, but this match-up clearly is an uncomfortable one for him. Gasquet does everything he can do, but better.

·
Registered
14,666 Posts
Nice and solid win from Richard, hit some great shots and served great! :yeah: :)

Muller next!

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
Well. Next round will say more.

·
Registered
15,930 Posts
Richard served well and had a good day on the BH. Why Olie kept on playing this side, is questionable, but it was good to watch single handed BH-rallies with my boy coming out better most of the time. :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
Well this is barely a surprise in matter of quality vs quantity of rallies.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Muller could be a test vs Gasquet who does struggle vs big servers, but he should take it.

Overall solid performance from gasquet.

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
Nice and solid win from Richard, hit some great shots and served great! :yeah: :)

Muller next!
God I hope he maintains his form against Muller. I want to see Richie on fire again.:worship:

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
Richard served well and had a good day on the BH. Why Olie kept on playing this side, is questionable, but it was good to watch single handed BH-rallies with my boy coming out better most of the time. :D
Yeah, Ollie played to his backhand to much, but they gave him enough confidence to hit forehand winners towards the end, so Ollie basically toast.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts