Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amazing day! After first Rodrigues win in the ATP tour, another french futures level player makes the same! :worship:

·
29,317 Posts
Kamke :rolleyes:

Is this worse than losing a set to Artem Sitak in qualifying of a Masters series event? It might be.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Qualifiers are on fire. 3 of 3 in Metz passed the 1st round, 2 of 4 in Bucharest.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Kamke :silly:
Good to see the qualifiers doing so well. Never hurts to see some 'new' faces in the game. :yeah:

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kamke :silly:
Good to see the qualifiers doing so well. Never hurts to see some 'new' faces in the game. :yeah:
I don't think that we will see a lot of Renavand afterwards. 29-old man who played almost all his career futures and just won his first ATP match, no chance he will repeat this soon.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
I don't think that we will see a lot of Renavand afterwards. 29-old man who played almost all his career futures and just won his first ATP match, no chance he will repeat this soon.
I don't think so either - I just think it's nice to see a couple of upsets here and there, no matter by who.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't think so either - I just think it's nice to see a couple of upsets here and there, no matter by who.
Yeah, i agree.
Upsets are always good. :yeah: (but by who matters)

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Not a surprising result. Kamke isn't a good player, so no loss he receives surprises me. The German led *5-3 in the first set and had two set points. Renevand served for the match at 5-3 in the second set, got broken but broke immediately to win.

Good win for Renevand. Ranked #364 and at 29 years of age, this is one of the best and last opportunities he'll have at this level, so nice he took advantage of the draw.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts