Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Entertaining match and good quality, both competed well, but the end of the match was unfortunate, and you rarely see the all-out nice guy Berrer so angry. Got hit with a footfault on an ace at *4-5 15-all in the third, and totally collapsed, double faulted back to back points and hit a frustration forehand into the net to lose. He did not handle the situation well and allowed his emotions to get the best of him.

Both had their chances in the third set, but X-Man served well on the big points. This wins ends a 7 match losing streak for him so it's a very critical victory for Malisse.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Last time i saw Berrer so angry in his match vs Clement at RG 2nd round. But his anger helped him to turn the match around and start playing like a beast. This time the opposite thing happened.

But still, nice to see Malisse without an errorfest.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This match was fun, both guys using the net, Malisse being the shotmaker he is, but I wish Michi would have won. He's got a lot of points to defend and I know he's good indoors, but he's definitely in a uncomfortable position. He's 3-10 since the French Open.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts